Taste of Taranaki Weekend Getaway competition terms and conditions
Taste of Taranaki Weekend Getaway for two prize pack includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation at The State Hotel, King Deluxe Room, including early check-in (12pm) and late check out (12pm) (see below for block-out dates)
- $150 voucher to spend at Meat & Liquor restaurant
- Private tour of Juno Gin Distillery
- Hamper on arrival, including:
- x2 vouchers for Marcel’s Pancakes
- x3 packets of Mister K crackers
- x1 taster box of Bout Time Brownies
- x1 taster box from FiveFudge
- x1 6-pack craft beer from Three Sisters Brewery
- x1 limited release UMF 27+ Manuka Honey from Egmont Honey (retails for $1000)
- x2 packets frozen smoothie drops, smoothie shaker and tote bag from Kaitahi
- x4 packets of 400g quinoa and x5 packets of quinoa puffs from NZ Quinoa
- x1 rum taster pack from LWF
- x1 packet spice rack from MK Spice
Conditions of entry
- Taste of Taranaki Weekend Getaway for two competition runs 19–25 July 2021.
- Entries close at 11:59pm 25 July 2021.
- There will only be one winner.
- All entrants must be 18 years of age or over at time of entry.
- Proof of age must be provided by the winner in the form of a photo or scan of a valid passport or New Zealand driver’s licence.
- To enter, users must tag a friend in the competition post on the Taranaki Like No Other Facebook or Instagram accounts, and be following the Taranaki Like No Other Facebook and/or Instagram accounts.
- One winner will be drawn from all valid entries, at random on 26 July 2021.
- The winner will be notified by email within 5 days of the prize draw date.
- If the winner is not able to be contacted and accept the prize within 48 hours of notification, they will forfeit the prize, and another winner will be drawn. The same terms of acceptance will be applied until a winner is confirmed and the prize accepted.
- By entering this competition, you consent to Venture Taranaki’s use of your first name for promotional use.
- The prize pack and all products included as part of the prize are non-transferable nor redeemable for cash.
- Venture Taranaki will liaise with the winner to arrange and coordinate the dates of the visit to Taranaki. Venture Taranaki will advise if the date chosen is not available with the accommodation supplier.
- Accommodation voucher is for The State Hotel, and must be used in one visit. Voucher is valid for 12 months from 1 August 2021-1 August 2022. The following blackout days apply: 25-28 Nov 2021, 22-27 Feb 2022, 3-5 March 2022,18-20 March 2022.
- The meal voucher for Meat & Liquor expires on 23 December 2021.
- The private tour with Juno Gin Distillery is subject to availability. Venture Taranaki will liaise with the winner and Juno Gin to check availability on the dates travelling to Taranaki.
- The food hamper will be delivered to the winner’s hotel room for arrival. The frozen elements of the prize pack will be stored in the room’s fridge/freezer.
- Venture Taranaki employees and their immediate families are excluded from entering the competition.
The Promoter of this promotion is Venture Taranaki Trust I Corner of King and Dawson Street I New Plymouth 4340 (“Promoter”).
By entering into this promotion you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter reserves the right to deem that your entry is void should you fail to comply with any of these terms and conditions.
The Promoter will not be responsible for any late, lost, or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
The Promoter and their related companies, employees, and agencies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion or claiming/winning any prize, or availing themselves of any prize, except as required by law.
The Promoter is not responsible for the transmission or receipt of any incorrect information associated with entries, either caused by user error or any equipment or programming malfunction associated with the promotion.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry. The Promoter’s decision is final.
If this promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, acts or omissions of third parties, technical failures, or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.