He Toronga Pakihi ki Taranaki
Venture Taranaki – Te Puna Umanga, partners with, and takes lead from He Toronga Pakihi Ki Taranaki who coordinate the regional network of Māori businesses, with the purpose of:
- Maintaining strategic oversight of Taranaki economy for strategic opportunities
- Facillitating connections and relationships between Māori businesses and the wider business community
- Promoting Māori business
The organisations values are:
- Mana Motuhake~ Self-Reliance and Independence
- Whanaungatanga~ Relationships
- Kotahitanga~ Unity and Collaboration
- Manaakitanga~ Hospitality
They provide support, guidance, training, and connection through networking to keep you up to date on all that is happening across the Māori Business community in Taranaki. We work with He Toronga Pakihi ki Taranaki by tailoring our enterprise support suite to the kete of services available for Māori business owners, alongside supporting and collaborating on events and initiatives where our focus areas can bring value to Ngā Iwi of Taranaki and the Māori Business community.
Pakihi Māori Resources
Our Enterprise Advisers are available to talk through your business aspirations and connect you with the resources you need. If you would like someone to contact you, please fill in this enquiry form.